Welcome down here. Proceed with caution

For Nerds, Geeks, Fight Fans & Lovers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Some Thoughts

Civil War

I've started to read the Civil War comics from Marvel after I'd heard about it on Annoyed Gamer

I started with "The Road To Civil War" and will shortly read the "Civil War" comic. My version is the issue 1-7 collected into one paperback. It's totally awesome! Thank you Marcus for pointing me in that dircetion. :-)  ...I love comics.. I really do. 

My Gaming Life

So this week I've been playing my 360 alot, been kinda hooked on Puzzle Quest. I've got 8 out of 12 achivements on that and I've gained a few other ones. Played a little Gears Of War, the Penny Arcade Epi. 1 and some other stuff too. I did play my Wii a little with Zack&Wiki and some Wii Sports (which I haven't touched for months) and a little PS3 in the form of Star Wars The Force Unleashed and Guitar Hero 3. Not been like super hardcore but I've played more this week that before. But  I love to play. Going to play alot in the coming days/weeks/months. 

The Other Stuff

Other than that I've been working out twice in 4 days, doing 2 sessions (1H/45min) of strength and cardio. To get fitter, tone up and loose some weight/inches. I work with manuals (that I can adjust the weight on) and doing other stuff.  Who knows, maybe I'll do a hints&tips video at a later time. (no garantee!) 

And I've been following my fave podcasts, tv shows and such too. Listened to net radio, Some from Shout-cast.com and Bandit.se. And bought new shoes (about bloody time as I haven't bought new shoes since 05). 

So that's a little update from me. 

2 comments:

  1. I've always been a fan of the xmen personally, but it sounds like this part of the marvel universe is being fleshed out quite nicely and ties in well with the apocolypse series of the xmen at about the time when bishop arrived on the scene (I think these were published in around 1992-1994).

    ReplyDelete

Comments in English only!