Welcome down here. Proceed with caution

For Nerds, Geeks, Fight Fans & Lovers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Stargate Continuum

Blu-Ray

So I finally got it!

Photobucket

I ordered it from Here, based in New York  

It took excactly 10 days for it to arrive in my mailbox and I saved 17,40$/12€ getting it from halfway across the planet. Wicked!

So how is it? For me as a fan I had goosebumps. And it delivered. Could just like The Ark of Truth have been longer but what the fuck, right? It's great to see it. And the extras are good too. And I can assure you europeans out there, even if the spec on the box says Region A, it plays on Region B BR players. My player is my PlayStation 3. 

Now I need to get to work on completeing my Stargate Collection as I'm missing 3 seasons of Stargate SG-1 and all of Stargate Atlantis on DVD. 

(and then it's Farscape and Heroes I need)

1 comment:

  1. Stargate confused the hell out of. I watched the first season and thought it was an okay show (no match against Babylon 5 and Firefly though <_<). But then I missed two or three episodes and I had absolutely no idea what the hell was going on anymore o_O

    Kind of lost interest after that >.>

    ReplyDelete

Comments in English only!