Welcome down here. Proceed with caution

For Nerds, Geeks, Fight Fans & Lovers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Have You Heard?

Annoyed Gamer

Annoyed Gamer has a new air time! 12PM PST / 21:00CET. Still on tuesdays. I hope you all drop in and check it out today. 

Link that way --->

Heroes

Heroes Season 3 has begun! YES!! 

Xbox 360

I am on the verge of getting one. Hopefully I'll get a phonecall abit later today that they've gotten my Elite in (I need the HDD space plus it's sexy black). I did find the game Kameo for 10$/6€ last week, which is a total bargain. I was in town yesterday and picked up the WiFi adaptor for it. 

2 comments:

  1. Good call on getting a 360, but make sure you get one of the later models (one made in 2007 or later). I got one of the early ones and I've had to send it in to Microsoft for repairs four times -_-

    Also, Kameo didn't seem that good to me <.< There are a lot better 360 games out there now (though for 6€ it’s not like you have a lot to loose by giving it a try :P).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I've heard good things about it too but hey at the price of a little arcade style game it's worth a shot. Plus I like that type of game, platform adventure.
    plus I payed less than 10% the normal retail price.

    I will guess my 360 is from 07 or later since the shop hasn't got it in yet. Besides I think quite a few of the RRODs has been that the users has put it in a place the 360 never should have been, like in a small space. Or even lack of house hygene.

    Plus Marcus Beer's 360 is a launch model so I think I'll be good.

    ReplyDelete

Comments in English only!