Welcome down here. Proceed with caution

For Nerds, Geeks, Fight Fans & Lovers

Friday, September 26, 2008

The Tri-Force is complete!

Today I got a message on my phone saying my XBOX 360 Elite had arrived. So I got dressed to withstand the gray and rainy day and hopped on the first bus into town. Got off to check if the sneakers I want had come in my size (since the shoe shop had like a good price these days), but no. Which was abit disappointing since I need new sneakers (my old ones are like 3 years old). Anyway.. 

I wandered further into town and to the game shop and picked up my 360 with Gears Of War. And it's crazy, I payed exactly the same for my 360 that I did my Wii. 

Then I strolled to one of the shopping centers and picked up a mini espresso maker and some coffee, to keep my braincells happy this weekend with some good tasting coffee.

And then I as quickly as possible got to the bus back home, just picking up some light food before heading home. I wanted to get home quick before the rain got crazy. Upon arrival I had to think out a good place. I decided one of the DVD shelves was good, so I rearranged that and figured out the signal paths to the tv and speakers. some more remote fiddleing now but that's just fun.

And the Tri-Force?

PlayStation 3 - XBOX 360 - Wii

2 comments:

Comments in English only!