Welcome down here. Proceed with caution

For Nerds, Geeks, Fight Fans & Lovers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Small Nerd Update

So this is just a small resumé of what I've indulged in this last week. 

I was at the comic book shop and picked up Get Fuzzy: The Dog Is Not A Toy (House Rule#4).

The Get Fuzzy comics

It's a real funny comic and I recommend it for everyone. 

While I haven't played much since my last post I've been out and picked up some proper triggers for my PS3 controllers. 

Photobucket

I got fed up with my fingers slipping off so I figured I'd fix that, and these things did! No more slipping off the controller and they are easy to move between controllers. 

And for my 360 controller I bought the Messenger Kit cus I got fed up with having to use the controller to type/reply to my MSN contacts, or to get up to the pc everytime. Sure my PC is the next chair over from where I play my consoles but it's annoying to move in the middle of a game. And now I have two headsets for my 360 as well, one black that came with the 360 and one white that came with the kit. 

And on the subject of games I've played this week. I've played a session of WoW, messed around a bit with Earthworm Jim 1, GH3 and tested some demoes.

And I propably saw the movie that lead to Heath Ledgers death last night. Candy. It's a really good movie and I recommend you all watch it. I say this probably lead to since from what i know Heath was a method actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments in English only!