Welcome down here. Proceed with caution

For Nerds, Geeks, Fight Fans & Lovers

Friday, October 17, 2008

Puzzle Quest: COTW Review

Played with expantion.

So I heard of this on the 2nd of september Annoyed Gamer, via the E3 Interview about Puzzle Quest Galatrix. I decided to give it a try, and tried the PC demo, which I like but I ended up getting it on the Xbox 360. I played it the last couple of weeks on and off during the days. 

I have quite enjoyed the game and it's a cool little title. It's a good casual type game that's a Bejeweled/Tetris and Fantasy RPG type mix. AI can be a bit tricky, but it's good.  And the puzzles can be quite a bitch to get through and survive. There's a modern day language used in the game for the most part. And Lord Bane took some tactics to beat. 

I got all the achivements I set out to get(12 out of 14) and is now done with the game.  

I can recommend it for anyone looking for a good casual title but if you don't like puzzle games stay away from it. 

Now anticipating PQ:G

Also published at:

8BitRebels.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments in English only!