Welcome down here. Proceed with caution

For Nerds, Geeks, Fight Fans & Lovers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Movies. Games and other stuff

Hi there.

So this week I've seen two movies, not great movies but good movies. I watched Prison Block a.k.a.Animal and Cloverfield . I liked both movies but I cannot recommend buying them at full retail price, Bargain bin sure or rental.  I wont say anything about what's in the movies as you can go rent them and see for yourself. 

And I've played some Penny Arcade Episode 1 and some Pinball FX this week and tried some random demos off XBLA. Fun and entertaining and the PA game game me some good laughs.

In the reading department I'm going through the The Amazing Spider-Man Essential vol. 7. And random news and blogs online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments in English only!