Welcome down here. Proceed with caution

For Nerds, Geeks, Fight Fans & Lovers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

This week in reading

So this week I've read this:

Photobucket

Civil War is totally awesome! It had me totally enthralled while reading. And the artwork is fucking amazing! The craft that went into the comic book is astounding. I'm just waiting for the comic book shop to get Frontlines 1(I already have Frontlines 2) in so I can continue the read before heading into the individual hero stories. I recommend this series with all my nerdy heart. It's up there with Transmetropolitan and Watchmen.

Get Fuzzy is just a funny easy read that basically is about a man(Rob Wilco) and his dog(Satchel) and cat(Bucky) and the hilarity that can be. It's also a warm kinda sideways view into our society. You should at least check it out. 

Star Wars.. Does it need introduction? Not really. Well what you're seing there is the first book in The Thrawn Trilogy, Heir To The Empire. And it deals with the aftermath of the movies. And possibly the coolest cat in the Empire, Grand Admiral Thrawn. I recommend this as read for anyone into Star Wars. Also to others but people familiar with Star Wars lore will get the most out of it. 

So that's what I've read this week. 

2 comments:

  1. If you like "Get Fuzzy" I would also recommend "Frazz" "Foxtrot" "Zits" and "Baby Blues".

    Loremaster21

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foxtrot and Zits is alright, but not good enough to warrant me buying them. Get Fuzzy just tickle my fancy more.

    ReplyDelete

Comments in English only!