Welcome down here. Proceed with caution

For Nerds, Geeks, Fight Fans & Lovers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Barack Obama Won!

I've been following the US president election actively for about 7-8 months and have been a Obama supporter from the start. I've been discussing it mainly with my friend Jesse in Chicago for about 3-4 months and also with my mother and some other buddies. And towards the end been watching/reading the news about it, plus watching Keith Olbermann.

Last night/ this morning, I was watching the election online on MSNBC.com. Very good election coverage in my opinion, and also funny at times. I had also caught Obama voting in Chicago live on tv earlier on NRK(Norway's BBC)at about 2:45-3pm. I watched the live stream from about 9pm to 6am(the latter half I just lay in bed watching on my laptop). I was really happy when he won and with that landslide. 

I celebrated with a 4 hour nap and buying Obama's books; "The Audacity of Hope" and "Dreams From My Father". Going to read them this weekend I think. Now I feel my brain is about to short circuit. Probably either an early night or I'm going to fall asleep right here in front of the PC. 

Barack Obama: Congratulations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments in English only!