Welcome down here. Proceed with caution

For Nerds, Geeks, Fight Fans & Lovers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Incredible Hulk

Movie Review

So tonight I've watched the lastest Hulk movie (on Blu-Ray) and as such I'll impart my thoughts about it.

A little qualifier: I used to read Hulk from time to time when I was a kid and I did watch some of the animated movies (you know those made for tv ones). I've seen the 1978 movie(way back when I was like 8 or 9) and I loved it all.

The movie does a great job of paying it's dues to the comics I read as a child and it captures the essence of Hulk. While I didn't have the same "Oh My God! This is epicly awesome!" as I had watching Iron Man it's great. The animation of Hulk are real well done and does bring forth the emotions inside Hulk.  I can recommend watching it. And Edward Norton does a good job as Bruce Banner.

I am so glad Marvel has taken their movie development and production inhouse, it shows in the movies so far. I know that there are many more movies in production right now.

The Extras is quite good too and all in HD. 

Minor spoilers below:

The cameos of Stan Lee and Lou Ferrigno was a real nice touch. And the end does hint at a larger picture within the Marvel universe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments in English only!