Welcome down here. Proceed with caution

For Nerds, Geeks, Fight Fans & Lovers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Keeping Tabs

Why haven't I posted anything for a while?

Well, I've started to work again, Parttime at the airport, and have been working quite abit lately. Only had time to get up in the mornings and watch the Countdown with Keith Olbermann podcasts before heading to work and in the evenings watch The Rachel Maddow Show podcasts and check the sites I frequent. During the days I've been having off I've caught up on my TV shows and house chores and shopped for food. But it's great to be working again after being on the dole for about 8 months. 

Games I've played since the last blog. Well I haven't really had the energy to play much but I've played Doom on the 360, Pinball FX, Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix, the Portal Still Alive demo, The Sonic Unleashed demo and messed about with PlayStation Home. Home I kinda found "meh" so far, I don't see myself using that alot. 

And reading... Well if reading blogs and news sites and such count.. I've read some. Same reason as all the other things. 

But tonight I plan on playing something and maybe even read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments in English only!