Welcome down here. Proceed with caution

For Nerds, Geeks, Fight Fans & Lovers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Mid-Winter celebrations

Today I finished the shopping, wrapping and sending of the Jule (x-mas) presents and got a few treats for this time. The box of Ginger cookies, the rib-roll cuts and the bag of mixed nuts.

I personally don't celebrate the birth of Jesus as I'm not christian. I do however celebrate the old viking mid-winter feast. A gathering of the "clan"(family) for eating, giving gifts(or offerings).  While my mother might be more on the Jesus thing I never truly subscribed to it. 

But this year we're gathering at the house mom grew up in, my granma's house. It's going to be abit wierd as my granma is no longer with us but I'm sure we'll have a good jule-time anyway. Personally I'm so looking forward to the food and stuff and of course seeing the reactions to the gifts I give and what I get. 

Other than that I've sorted the entertainment for the holiday as I've bought Batman The Dark Knight on Blu-Ray and Gears of War 2 plus my multiple reading materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments in English only!