Welcome down here. Proceed with caution

For Nerds, Geeks, Fight Fans & Lovers

Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday Ramblings

Thoughts

The end of another week. Pretty uneventful week in my life. Nothing major happened.

Bought a new webcam which has some fun and useful features. Logitech Sphere MP. Will be using it to make videos (both silly and serious ones) and to keep in touch with friends out of town.

I've trained abit, working off those unwanted kilos/pounds and inches.

And played abit, Portal, and shooters for the most part.

Going to my cousin's kid's babtism this sunday. Going to be one of those meet the relatives and other people whom I don't know things. Free cake ;-)

Link that way ----->

Video of this week

I watched this on wednesday night. And it was the best end to the day. 
Chris T AKA Jungleboy and his bud Bobby G on guitar. 
 
Wether or not this video thing will be a regular feature I haven't decided upon yet.

1 comment:

Comments in English only!