Welcome down here. Proceed with caution

For Nerds, Geeks, Fight Fans & Lovers

Friday, June 29, 2012

Updates

Today I tinkered with the look of the blog. Rather pleased with the result considering the tools available :)
I am not a programmer nor coder so can't make my own layout and design. But it's fine like this.

Back at work after a week of to recharge the batteries.
Prior to that I got a new keyboard; the Razer BlackWidow Ultimate and rather pleased with it
Looks all sleek and very responsive keys and feel very good to type/game on.
And I have my webcam working again. I have found out I need more RAM but I'll sort that later.

Other than that been happy to find out Joe Rogan got his 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu black belt this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments in English only!