Welcome down here. Proceed with caution

For Nerds, Geeks, Fight Fans & Lovers

Monday, June 18, 2012

Reading 48 Hours

I read these the last 48 hours

Photobucket

I started with Ultimate Iron Man (which is a Premiere Edition hardcover).  Awesome art work and top notch writing, It's the origin story (of the Ultimate series) of Iron Man. If you liked the movies you'll like this.

Then continued with A Touch of Dead which is the collected short stories about Sookie Stackhouse and their placement in the "lore" is strewn in the middle of the full novels. I like these smaller glimpses into Sookie's world and sort of explains a few things I've read in them.

The Grand Inquisitor. That was a heavy read! And some of it outright was way over my head as I'm not much for religious things but on the whole a good read.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments in English only!