Welcome down here. Proceed with caution

For Nerds, Geeks, Fight Fans & Lovers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

My New Number 1 Show

Photobucket

Season two started Friday (or yesterday for me) and the show is back in a tour de force manner. The story kicks off right where it left off in season 1 and the performance of the cast was thrilling, heartbreaking, astonishing and compelling in a great way. Special honours goes to Amanda Tapping and Emilie Ullerup for their heart tugging portrayal. And for great snark and flare Jonathon Young. And the interaction between Amanda and Christopher Heyerdahl is so sweet in a creepy scary kind of way (but still a good way).  Yes I on purpose use the actors name to give them the proper respect and praise for their excellent work. Plus I will not spoil anything for you, as I hate spoilers myself.

The show is turning into a formidable force to be reckoned with and I am so impressed with it due to the way it started, as a passion project on the internet in the form of a web-series. Damien Kindler, Martin Wood and Amanda Tapping has done a phenomenal job bringing this to life and what a blessing it is that it got picked up and made into a proper high quality TV show. 

I have nothing but praise for this show and I urge you to all get the season 1 DVD boxset where you'll get the webisodes and other extras. I'm getting it soon. 

Watch it! 

3 comments:

  1. Blu-ray da? Det hørtes jo fenomenalt ut, men hva handler det om?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blu-Ray kommer seinere, Men æ vil støtte det her showet med mer en bare skryt og forum/twitter/blog PR. Vil ha begge dela da de kan innholde ulikt extra materialle og Blu-Ray'en kan hende de fjerne webisod'an på.
    Les litt her om ka det dreie sæ om: Official Site

    ReplyDelete
  3. Translation of my comment:
    Blu-Ray will come later. But I want to support this show with more that praise and forum/blog/Twitter PR. I want both since they can contain different extras and on the Blu-Ray they might remove the webisodes. Read a little of the plot: (click link right above)

    ReplyDelete

Comments in English only!