Welcome down here. Proceed with caution

For Nerds, Geeks, Fight Fans & Lovers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Digital Life

Since the start of Sanctuary season 2 I've started to be involved with the Sanctuary For All (SFA for short) community.  There I have found a great group of friends, yes i call them friends already, that has been nothing but nice and welcoming. There I've found someone to discuss my favourite show and my other interests and basically found like-minded people. Thanks to my fellow Sancturians, You're awesome!

I've also become more active on Twitter (See top of blog to find me) and have had good short-burst conversations, and at the same time found out I'm a bit Stargate-autistic. Lots of my fellow Sancturians is there and it's a great way to keep up with the more behind the scenes of my two fave sci-fi shows; Sanctuary and Stargate Universe. 

And I've gone and bought Brütal Legend, and that game is so Metal and awesome! If you are 1) a fan of metal and hard rock, 2) like Jack Black, 3) like Tim Schaefer (any of those three) you need to buy this game! Period!

Waiting on my Sanctuary season 1 DVD, should be here next week. :)

Other than that I'm working and eating and sleeping and keeping up with my online stuff and shows. 

1 comment:

  1. Finding likeminded people makes all nice. Oh, and you're my favourite tweeter.

    BTW: Game sounds great. I love metal, and Jack Black is great, so I guess it'll have to go on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete

Comments in English only!