Welcome down here. Proceed with caution

For Nerds, Geeks, Fight Fans & Lovers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

News As It Were

I've gotten on the track of learning japanese now, using my Let's Learn Hiragana book. So far I've learn to read and identify 4 out of 46 of the basic Hiragana and also sort of write them. A good start I find. :-) I feel this is now a real achievable goal me learning this rather beautiful language. If I keep up my studies this project of mine will be a success. I'll be keeping you posted on my progress. :-) 

Apart from that I'm working a lot and is feeling rather good about my life in general. Sure I do have some low/dark moments but I overcome them by various means. Been reading a bit, gotten through volume 1 of the Berserk and Samurai Deeper Kyo manga. And is about to start book 2 of Timothy Zahn*s Thrawn Trilogy. Waiting on october 15th, then Brütal Legend a game I'm so stoked for comes out, 6ft cheeseburger erection type stoked (if you get that one you are a geek), AND I really hope they release the full soundtrack for it!

1 comment:

  1. Så flott! Du vet at du har ei fru der oppe som allerede er godt i gang med å lære seg det? Dere kan jo øve sammen.
    Når ting butter imot, tar du kontakt, ikke sant?

    Jeg skjønte den ikke... Men den eneste dugelige artikkelen jeg fant som inneholdt frasen din, var en anmeldelse av Blade.

    ReplyDelete

Comments in English only!