Welcome down here. Proceed with caution

For Nerds, Geeks, Fight Fans & Lovers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Amanda Tapping

A Sanctuary Interview

GateWorld conducted it's 100th interview and the subject of it was Sanctuary. They talked with Amanda Tapping; executive producer and lead actress in the fantastic series Sanctuary. A show about the supernatural. The interview runs about 30 minutes. 

The interview:

I am so stoked it got renewed for a second season as I have it in my top 10 tv-series of all times. The series was born on the internet in the form of a web show and got picked up by The Sci-Fi Channel and got reworked abit and now is in pre-production (they are shooting it as I write) for season 2. I'm looking forward to it. 

Visit the official site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments in English only!